Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ooops, I did it again ...

My oh my, am I forgetful these days. Not going to work each and everyday is making me lose track of time. Shhhh, don't tell anyone but I have had more time in my Craft Cave Since mid-May than I have all year! This is a good thing as I have been trying to be more creative and use the time well. Enough of that though.

I promise to pick a winner tomorrow from the Royal Purple Freedom blog hop this past weekend. This was such an AMAZING experience that I would love to participate in more causes like this. I am currently making some cards for St. Jude's Children's Hospital that my Facebook friend Cricut Craft Room is working on. I ran out of time to put them together as I am expecting a visit from Erin of Comfy on My Cloud. So tomorrow afternoon will have to come quickly .

For now, I wanted to share the two cards that I made recently. One is the card from the video I posted. The second is similar but used microbeads. I have to say that I like using the microbeads better. What do you think? Inquiring minds want to know :) Until next time....


I am submitting this for Made It Myself Monday :)

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.