Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

The Celebration of Dad's....


Note: I entered this card in the Crazy About Cricut and My Craft Spot challenges this week too :)

Stampin\
Today I came across a new challenge on the Stampin' Sisters in Christ. Since I am blessed to have my Dad still with me (after a bout with lung cancer, chemo and radiation), I chose to showcase his Father's Day card.Dad will be 70 on his next birthday and I am so grateful to have both my parents. This is the first year I have made my parents their cards for Mother's and Father's Day.

I went Cricut crazy with the Cricut decals cartridge. Since my Dad spent so many years as a suit and tie guy, I thought this was perfect.

Here is the inside of the card. I used a Jolee's sticker I found and "engraved" it. I can't wait for my Dad to get it! 
I also managed to film a video with hubby today. I am so excited about it. It will be rendering most of the night but will be ready to show tomorrow in time for You Had Me @ Craft Made It Myself Mondays

Until tomorrow...