Followers

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Some challenge cards.....

We got some movie time in this weekend and that meant time in the Crop Cave for awhile. I have to say that I had a lot of firsts this weekend. I finally got to use my new Sew Easy, a new stamp sets and new sizes of cards that I have never used. I plan on entering these in the M.A.G. Challenge #29, the Made It Myself Monday's Challenge and the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge. Here is what I came up with:

M.A.G Challenge #29: Gypsy Wanderings Page 68


These two cards use a new stamp that I bought with my 55% off AC Moore coupon! It was inspired by Stacy's Creative Corner card found HERE.


This card is being entered in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. The criteria is as follows: "Use something new on your project - it can be a new product, technique, embellishment - even a colour combo that is new for you - show us what you got!!". I had never used my Sew Easy before and I have never made a tall card before either! So this qualifies on two fronts :)

Here are some other cards that I made this weekend also:
This card was inspired by The Daily Scrapper. I made some changes to this and am thankful to my friend Erin from Comfy on My Cloud for lending me the Preserves cartridge to make this card. I have an idea for little notecards too using this cartridge.
This card was also a product of Erin's generosity. This Belle sticker came from my goodie bag that Erin gave me from the Scrapbook Expo here in Jersey. The card was in a pack I got from Michaels that I ran through my Cuttlebug.

I have some other challenges and cards that I want to make as well. That is in between job searching :) Until next time....

7 comments:

  1. Your inspire is very nice, you did a great job, thank so much for joining Mag Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, thanks for playing @ MAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bling on the music notes. Thanks for playing along with us this week at MAG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Belle!! =) Also liking the card that you used the Preserves cartridge !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards! You got alot done this past weekend!
    Donna
    http://comopark1886.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. Love the way the cards came out.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.