Followers

Monday, June 13, 2011

It's Glitterific

Good evening all. After a little bout of insomnia last night, I had 4 hours of disrupted sleep. I have to say being awoken my a screaming teenager is like being awoken when they are infants. I ended up having to take a nap this afternoon. Thankfully, hubby held down the fort and I felt better afterwards. I wanted to share with you the video that I wrote about yesterday. I will also be linking this to You Had Me @ Craft's Made It Myself Monday's.

So with no further adieu, here we go....

Thanks for spending this time with me and I look forward to some more crafting time with you. Until next time....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial, your card came came out great.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video, love your blog, I am a new follower!

    www.workinscrappinmomof4.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.