Followers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Snow Much Fun....

Well, thankfully the snow went out to sea and we had a reasonable day. Cold but it is December. I am so glad that the only snow we have is the snow on these pages. This was a class that I took with the Iris paper folding for a scrapbook page (I had done this for a card once). If you want to try this, you can check out this site:

Basic Iris Folding Instructions

Now onto the pages. This is a two page layout using Stickles, Distress ink on cotton, and tear paper technique.


I will definitely be taking a class with this teacher again. The next one is a Penguin Envelope album. :) I certain hope you try this technique. Until next time....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. these are fantastic....hope your day is great...Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.