Followers

Friday, December 24, 2010

We wish you a Merry Christmas, We wish You a Merry Christmas....



We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all who celebrate this day. It was a bit melancholy without my Mom and Dad here but at least I have them to talk to. I even had our traditional Christmas Eve dinner, pasta with seafood. YUMMY!!! Of course, since we are all being healthier I skipped the Italian bread and dessert. Right now I am having my salad.


Tomorrow will be a great day and I can't wait for the kids to open their presents. So until next time, I leave you with this:


Good tidings to you,
and all of your kin.
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing a little part of your special holiday with us. It sounds like you are having a great one so far. I just finished baking about 200 hundred cookies...now off to finish wrapping and then bed. Santa will be here soon:)

    Happy Holidays

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.