Followers

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's a Wonderful Life......

Today was a craftingly good day! I wanted to get some cards made today and it was a smashing success. I got a few done and wanted to share them with you. These cards were made with a retired Stampin Up stamp set. I decided to emboss them, and add a little bling.


Next up are the cards for my kids. This is the first year that they will get homemade cards. I sure hope they like them. They were made with the Peachy Keen Stamps that I won in a blog hop. I hope I did them justice.

 

Last up is a card that I made with my son. This was his first experience with the Cricut and he loved it. When I told him there was a Robots cartridge he got very excited. We also saw the new cartridges coming out, Best of Pixar and Disney Classics. And now that he knows that there is Cricut Vinyl for decals I think he is hooked




Maybe we can be a Mother Son design team! Well, it is off to spend family time. Until next time....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.