Followers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It is beginning to look like a Cricut Christmas...

and oh what a nice one it was. I even got to play with the new addition yesterday! Thanks to Mother Nature dumping over 2 feet of snow Sunday into Monday, my office closed, I took the opportunity to watch a Gypsy video and link my cartridges. I have to take baby steps. And lookie what I used to make 2 cards and a mini chipboard album (which will be in my next post):





Here is my non-Cricut gift that I plan on putting a Scrapbook Organizer app on to keep me straight when I shop:



This year the #1 item that our daughter wanted for Christmas was contacts. Since I could not wrap it and did not want to just make a coupon, here is what I made with my Pazzles machine:



I was quite proud of myself :) I cannot wait to get more acquainted with my Gypsy and Expressions and thank my wonderful family for making my Christmas special. Now bring on the new year! Until next time....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. YAY! It sounds like you got some really cool stuff for Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.