Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Scrappy Jak December

I have been having so much fun with my friend Scrappy Jak from Facebook. She has been so wonderful in making kits of the month. This month there was two cards and a mini chipboard album. All she asked is that we post our pictures of what we made. Here is what I came up with:


This is the mini chipboard album. I am so amazed that I want to make more!






Here are the two cards I made with the card kits. The tree card was made with a Cricut die cut and the other was Cricutless :)



















For the card above, I used Stickles for the antennae and some glaze adhesive (the name escapes me at the moment). She is just too cute.


I really cannot wait to have more time to be creative. Until next time.....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue