Followers

Saturday, January 1, 2011

A Scrappy Jak December

I have been having so much fun with my friend Scrappy Jak from Facebook. She has been so wonderful in making kits of the month. This month there was two cards and a mini chipboard album. All she asked is that we post our pictures of what we made. Here is what I came up with:


This is the mini chipboard album. I am so amazed that I want to make more!






Here are the two cards I made with the card kits. The tree card was made with a Cricut die cut and the other was Cricutless :)



















For the card above, I used Stickles for the antennae and some glaze adhesive (the name escapes me at the moment). She is just too cute.


I really cannot wait to have more time to be creative. Until next time.....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! AND YOU DID AN AWESOME JOB!! I AM THINKING THAT I JUST MIGHT SEND THE MINI ALBUMS AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, I love your mini. The little girl stamp is so adorable, she looks so happy. You did a great job coloring her. The back page is my favorite, just love the title!:) Happy New Year.

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue, what a cute blog you have. Glad I found you and I'm now a follower!

    Very sweet cards! Love the "cricutless" one! How did you make her?? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the comments. My fairy is a stamp that I bought (I will have to go downstairs to check the name). I mounted her on pine green paper and used my Stampin Up border punch on top and bottom. She is colored with Stampin Up markers. Her antennas have Diamond stickles to give her sparkle. I am a bling girl for sure Add the ribbon and voila! :) I might have to try making a video soon.

    Happy Scrappin'

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.