Followers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Don't I wish I could share what I did today....

Yesterday was a non crafty day. My friend Erin and I, both had terrible headaches. Today after Church, my daughter asked to make a Nemo and Dory from the newer Best of Pixar Cricut cartridge. I have definitely not gotten the hang of that cartridge yet! In my defense it is the first time I used it.

While watching the Jets get thrashed lose to the Steelers (insert sad face), I made my two cards for the Scrappy Jak cards of the month. I cannot post them until the 26th. If you are on Facebook, please join the group. 

I had fun working with my Cricut Gypsy today. I designed both cards on it. I will be sure to post them in 3 days. Until then.....

Happy Scrappin '

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.