Followers

Monday, January 17, 2011

It was a challenge day!

Today was a wonderful day off. Last year we had a scrapping get together and ate beforehand. Today we added one more friend to the bunch! Nicole, Julie, Erin and I had a wonderful afternoon. I decided to make cards for some online challenges instead of scrapbooking today (we will be at an all day crop later in the month). I wanted to share them with you.


Jitterbuggin Challenge (http://jitterbugginchallenge.blogspot.com/)


"This week's challenge is For the Birds! Follow the sketch.....add your favorite Cricut bird.....and use something pink!"


Here is my interpretation:




Mojo Monday 174 (http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/)


" It's time to get sketchy and this week we've got a fun one for you, along with samples from the design team, including our two newest members, Debbie Carriere and Stephanie Kraft."


Here is my card:




And last (but defintely not least), here is my challenge card for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge (http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com/)



I had a great 4 day weekend. Have to go back to work tomorrow. Not sure how much crafting will get done. This Saturday will be a 10 hour fiesta! Until next time :)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

10 comments:

  1. Your cupcake card is great! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, Fantabulous creations! Thanks for Jitterbuggin'.....your little flower bird is adorable. And great cupcake....yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards - all of them! I really love your bird on the first one. Super job with the cupcake too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your challenge cards - too cute. I just became a follower and hope you'll follow me too.

    Mama LoveBug
    http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your beautiful shaped cupcake card!
    Minta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sprinkles on the cupcake. Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge.

    Angela
    Simple Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute cards! Thanks for joining us at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute! new follower!
    www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.