Followers

Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Stampin' Up Morning.....

ok, Mother has a sense of humor. We have had more snow. Not a lot but it is now so icy. Luckily before the storm picked up, we had our monthly Stampin Up get together. This month's technique was Faux Silk. I had a wonderful time and came up with these 3 cards:







This is a photo of all 3:


Here's the recipe:


Stampin Up cardstock, punches, inks and stamps
Tissue Paper
Bone Folder and scissors


You can either stamp on white or light cardstock or directly on the tissue paper. Scrunch the tissue paper and slightly flatten it. Use glue stick when the image dries and lay the tissue paper on the light cardstock. Use your bone folder to slightly flatten it out and trim excess around the edges. I then mounted it on a card and used border punches. 


I really think I may need to do a video of this. It would be easier to show you :)


I hope you enjoyed the pictures and I hope to have a video for you soon. Until next time....


Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.