Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My first feature...

I was so happy to share my cards with another wonderful blogger. This is actually the first time I was featured on someone's blog. It was such an honor. Please pop over to Scrappily Ever After's blog and show her some blog love. Here is the link to the blog with my cards and dimensions:


Here are close-ups of all the cards that I made for this feature







All of these are made with scraps. So how about a challenge for some blog candy? Tis the season of giving after all. The theme is C'mon Get Scrappy! Here are the rules:

1. Create a holiday card (any holiday will do) using only scraps

2. Become a follower of this blog

3. Post a comment to link me to your card

Since this is a busy time of year for many, I am keeping this open until 10 AM EST, December 31st. A winner will be picked via Random.org. Should you be that person, you will have your choice of holiday blog candy or everyday blog candy. 

I plan on having a creative weekend. So there will be more to come :) Until next time...

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.