Followers

Friday, October 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to my Daughter....

This post goes out to my daughter who turns 16 today! The years certainly fly by and I am very blessed with a wonderful road. For the teenage years it has been relatively unbumpy . Thank goodness I can still remember me at 16 so I have more patience. I don't put pictures of my kids on my blog so this one will have to do. 


Isn't she cute? This is from one of our favorite movies. When she turns 21 then I will have to choose Belle from Beauty and the Beast (she is not a redhead like Ariel; our other favorite). Well enough on that. In honor of this day, I decided to do a teensy weensy giveaway. The winner will receive a small embellishment pack. All you have to do is be a follower of this blog and post a comment about your favorite birthday memory. I will use Random.org to pick the winner next Friday the 29th (gives more time for everyone). Good luck!

Mine was when I turned 6 years old. We moved to a new house from an apartment and there was a block party going on. Well, there were those jumpy things, cotton candy and a D.J. I thought it was my birthday party! That year I also got a tea set and a Fisher Price record player. So now, please share yours.

Well, duty calls and I must run to work. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue 

2 comments:

  1. I am a happy follower of your blog! Happy Birthday to your daughter! I love Monsters Inc. What a great movie... I loved seeing it with my twin boys when they were little. My favorite birthday memory is in 1996. I had just found out I was pregnant with twins... and so overwhelmed. Excited...but exhausted! Everyone bent over backwards to surprise me and just made it memorable. You ask God for 1 baby and you get 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue! I am brand spanking new to your blog, I found you via Momo's blog! My favorite birthday memory would have to be when I turned 13, I had a slumber party at my favorite cousin's house with 13 girls! It was awesome, we stayed up all night and did all the fun slumber party things!

    mlenclade at gmail dot com
    nanasscrapspot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.