Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Da Blog needed a makeover!

I decided in honor of fall to change the colors of my blog. I hope to one day get a blog designed for me. Maybe that will be the same day I find my rich uncle who will support my scrapbooking endeavors. Any philanthopists out there wanting to adopt me? . Off to get new glasses for my daughter and to pick up pics to scrap tonight. I am thinking of trying Walmart.com for digital pages to embellish soon. Anyone have any comments to share? Digital, traditonal, hybrid? Inquiring minds want to know :) Until next time....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your sweet comment!! I had to come and tell you that I have weekly challenges and the prices are none other than SEI paper and lots of embellies!!! Every monday!! I have one going on right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.