Followers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Drum roll please......

As promised, I needed to pick a winner for my daughter's birthday blog candy. The requirements were to be a follower and to leave a comment of your favorite birthday memory. Well the winner is......


Minta's Creations!


Her favorite birthday memory is:


"I'm already a follower, I hope your daughter had a wonderful birthday! hmmm my favorite birthday would have to be when my husband gave me and the boys a surprise trip to Port Clinton..I had such a blast and got to have some Lobster Bisque from the boardwalk which was awesome. "


Congratulations Minta. I will email you for your mailing address.


So what is your crafting weekend plans? Mine are to make a coloring book for a sick little girl, to finish my layout and make some diecuts. Hope you all enjoy your weekend as well. Until next time....


Happy Scrappin'


Sue

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thanks so much! I have already emailed you my address. I'm so excited. Have a Happy Halloween!
    Minta
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.