Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Woohoo.... I finally got a challenge done on time (sort of)

Happy Columbus Day to our US scrappers and Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian Scrappers! There were two challenges this week; one for Scrappy Jak on Facebook and one for My Pink Stamper. I decided to make one for each!. Same design and technique but two different die cuts and embossing powders. I wish you could see the detail of the qhite embossing powder to make the snow shiny. Since I don't have a digital camera I had to scan them. I hope you enjoy it. Until next time.....


Supplies: Want 2 Scrap die cuts, Stampin Up embossing powder (white and silver), Inkadinkadoo embossing powder (pearlescent), blue, white and teal cardstock (Michaels or AC Moore)

Happy Scrappin'

Sue



2 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.