Followers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I got over zealous this week......

it was World Cardmaking day and I wanted to celebrate. Scrappy Jak's challenge was pumpkins so I combined the kit of the month with this week's theme. Since I can't post them until the 25th II have never been this early before), I thought I would share some of the other cards I made :)


Of course these are Create a Critter dinos. There are so many cool critters on that cartridge :)

So please stand by for the cutest Halloween cards I made on 10/25! Until next time....

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

2 comments:

  1. My Dear, you are so talented. I am so proud of you. I love seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    This is adorable!!! Thanks for joining the challenge at More Than Favors!

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula
    Morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.