Followers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

In NYC.....

I am very happy to share this layout with you. It kind of took on a life of it's own. I do not think that I have ever made a layout this large. I still have to do the fair pictures but I will need to save that for another day. These pics are from my cousin's trip North.They wanted to go to New York City to see the Nintendo store, FAO Schwartz and Lego World! St. Patrick's Cathedral was a bonus! I wish I could have scrapped it all! NYC holds a lot of great memories for me.

These pages were made with either the Pazzles or the Cricut. Here you go.....







All the letters were cut with my Cricut. The lego blocks were cut files for my Pazzles, the stickers are Jolees Boutique.I love bling as to me it represents NYC .


This next project I wanted to share with you is a Red and Magic challenge that was given to me by my partner in crime, Erin. (You can check out her blog at http://comfyonmycloud.blogspot.com/) We have a timeshare in Florida and her and her husband took a little vacation. When I think of red and magic I think of Mickey and Minnie. Well, I got Spiderman . I immediately came up with this idea. I dislike working with chunky glitter. I might need to try Martha Stewart glitter. I like microbeads too.


This was strictly a Pazzles projects. Even the font. I have definitely gotten my monies worth with this machine. I love the brads for the spider's eyes! I outlined the letters with a silver paint pen. Thanks to Erin for the inspiration! Now I hope that you are inspired as well. Until next time......

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

















1 comment:

  1. OMG! He is awesome! :)

    LOL sorry you thought Minnie and Mickey, but that would have been waaaay too easy! That's why it's called a "challenge", silly. But you rose to the occasion and the Spiderman page is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.