Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Time to give back



Greetings all,

On May 2nd I was blessed to vend at a crop to benefit P.S. 37 in Staten Island. There is such a need for equipment for the children who have developmental delays, are autistic, etc. This cause is near to my heart and I have chosen to donate 10% of all proceeds from this month's sales back to the school. My website is suenj.ctmh.com. So please place an order of any size to help contribute to help the children in need. No order is too small. It all starts with you and me smile emoticon Thank you in advance for spreading love and generosity.


NOTE: If you know of any charitable cause, please share with me as I am happy to donate 10% of my sales every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.