Followers

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Happy Mother's Day to Me!

Good evening all and I hope this post finds you well....

For Mother's Day I decided to treat myself to a card class (actually 2). While watching a movie with the kids, I decided to make the first card type. Here it is:

Recipe:

- CTMH Paper Bird Hostess Rewards Stamp Set (from Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book)
- CTMH Finding the Words Stamp Set (D1646)
- CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Flaxen (Z2642), Thistle (Z2640) and Cotton Candy (Z2193), Black (Z2105)
- CTMH Smoothie (X5763) and White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- CTMH Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)

And here is the second card:

Recipe:

- CTMH Dizzy Circles Stamp Set (C1610)
- CTMH Finding the Words Stamp Set (D1646)*
- CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Flaxen (Z2642), Thistle (Z2640) and Cotton Candy (Z2193), Black (Z2105)
- CTMH Smoothie Cardstock (X5763)
- CTMH Flamingo Dots (Z1928)

I have to say that this is the coolest (and easiest) cards that I have made in a while. I look forward to learning other cards now too. My craft room has been seriously neglected lately. I am going to sqeak one more card in tonight.

Please remember to support my charitable donation to the PS 37 school for much needed equipment for the students with special needs. I am donating 10% of my sales to this worthy cause. You can shop here: suenj.ctmh.com.

Also, Should you know of any vending opportunities in the NY, NJ or PA area, please let me know. I love traveling and teaching workshops. Off I go for now. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.