Followers

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Thanks x 4.....

Happy Tuesday all and I am glad you stopped by. I am choosing to have an attitude of gratitude lately instead of allowing negativity to rent space in my head. So I decided "Why not make Thank You cards?" These cards literally took me a whopping 5 minutes to put together. Here they are:

I must say that you could triple the amount of cards made in no time with two pieces of 12 x 12 double sided paper. The paper pack I used was Blossom (which is currently unavailable but I have two in stock which may go quickly). I am loving the florals on one side and the patterns on the other. The CTMH Exclusive Ink Stamp Pads that coordinated were Lagoon, Sorbet and Pear.

The labels were from the May Stamp of the Month - Just Sayin'. You can only this with a qualifying order of $50 for only $5 (it retails for 17.95). There are 14 stamps included in this set:
I will be using this for my My Creations Hip Pics album to commemorate our camping trip this summer. The stamp sets I will be using with it are Hello Summer, Campfire Lifestyle and Camper Crazy. Going on a more elaborate vacation? We've got you covered with the Wanderful Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go and/or Paper Pack



The coordinating Exclusive Ink Stamp Pads are: Black, Crystal Blue, Gypsy and Honey. There is also these stamp sets to help commemorate your trip (Here We Go and World Traveler) and the Wanderful Picture My Life Scrapbooking program:

So bring on the adventures this summer even if it is in your own backyard (or camping out in the living room). 

Please remember that there are only 4 more days to order where it counts for this month's charitable contribution to PS 37 Crop for Autism. You can read all about it HERE. There is no order too small and the kids need you. Please email me with any questions. Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.