Followers

Sunday, May 31, 2015

I feel pretty, Oh so pretty.....

Ok, well maybe not me but I sure could not wait to get this beauty on the wall. It is a Home Decor project towards the back of the Seasonal Expressions 2 Idea Book and we decided that it would be our Close to My Heart team meeting project this month. I was super excited and could not wait that I showed up a half hour before we were to meet. I knew that this was going to be our mini crop workshop for our June get together and I made sure I was ready to rock and roll. Here is the finished result:


The class cost will be $15 and you will go home with extra sequins and twine. Not able to attend our mini crop and want to take the class? No problem! Just add $5 shipping and I will send the supplies to you. You can email me HERE for more information. 

For those who are local, the class will be given during our mini crop on Saturday, June 27th. For either local or mail order class kits, you must RSVP by June 12th so I can order the supplies. I am so looking forward to hosting this class/crop. Well, off to get crafty. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.