Followers

Sunday, May 24, 2015

I Like you Latte.....

Happy Sunday All!

Here we have an extended weekend for Memorial Day. I get a 3 day weekend to remember all my family who have served and continue to serve the US Navy. It also meant I had a crafty day yesterday to work on my swap cards for next week's Close to My Heart Team Meeting. Planning the prototype to be replicated multiple times always seems to take forever. Plus I had to stamp and color the coffee cup multiple times. I have a crafty confession to make. I had to cut the labels 3 times to get the size right. Anybody else have these troubles? Well, in keeping with my K.I.S.S. theme this month (Keep It Simple Silly), I wanted something clean but still colorful. Here is my card that I replicated 8 times so far:
I did enjoy the coloring immensely as I have not done it in a while. I have also decided that I will be contacting CTMH Corporate to ask they design more sentiments that use two different fonts. I love the look of the latte in script and the rest in print. Here are the items I used:

* CTMH Blossom Paper Pack (currently unavailable as it is so popular but I have two in stock)
* CTMH Exclusive Inks Stamp Pads: Black and Lagoon
* CTMH Exclusive Cardstock: White Daisy and Lagoon
* CTMH Treats of Friendship Stamp Set
* Markers 

I decided to ink the edges to give it more dimension and love how they turned out. You may be interested in the Blossom Cardmaking Workshop on the Go (pictured below). You can make these cards in no time with the cutting guide. It is also a great value.


We are winding down the PS 37 charity contribution (there are 6 days left). 10% of every sale this month will be donated to the PS 37 Crop for Autism. No order is too small and the need is great for equipment for the students at the school. I appreciate all who have placed orders already and hope to have more to give back to the school. You can access my website at suenj.ctmh.com.

Well, off I go to get some down time in with the kids. Thanks for stopping by and until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.