Followers

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mother's Day..


Good afternoon all!

I could not let the day go by without sending wishes for a very Happy Mother's Day. This year was one of reflection for me as to what is important about the day. Seeing all the posts of the presents that people have received can make someone feel a bit sorry for themselves. I changed my perspective this year. This Mother's Day I am choosing to celebrate the amazing Mother who gave me life and the 3 amazing children who have made me the Mother I am today. I am grateful for the blessings in my life and all those who took the time to send good wishes. I received breakfast in bed and a handmade card from my sons and a handmade card with a poem written by my daughter. I would not trade these for all the candy, flowers and gifts in the world. To me this is a testament that I have done at least one thing right in life.

So for my children, here are 3 reasons (of many) that I love being their Mom:

1. You all bring do much joy into my life with your love, compassion and humor

2. You all make me want to strive to be the best Mom (and human being) I can be

3. You have made me proud of all the times that you have done something kind for one another or others to make the world a better place

So here is to all the Mom's (and single Dad's that serve as Mom's too). May you be as blessed as I am. Until next time here is a pic of my Mom and my kids....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.