Followers

Monday, February 2, 2015

Who(s) having a birthday

Greetings and salutations!

I had to delay this post so that I did not spoil the surprise. January 30th was our son's 17th birthday. He has done so well at school and is such a loving boy that we decided to do something special for him. We hosted a Doctor Who themed birthday party. We had given  him his birthday present early (at Christmas actually) so this was our little gift for him. We invited his close friends and planned it all in secret (yes I am sneaky lol). I wanted to make a Dr Who themed card and had to do it in Cricut Craft room with George and Basic shapes. Here is the fruits of my labor:

The stamp set I used was from the CTMH Artfully Sent Cricut Collection and the ink was CTMH's Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink pad

I am so glad that we could make this day special for our son. Happy Birthday David. 

Thanks for stopping by. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.