Followers

Thursday, February 5, 2015

All you need is love.....

and some of your favorite Close to My Heart tools. In honor of this month's Online Gathering theme (Love-a-palooza), I am sharing some of the items I love from Close to My Heart. Today I have a video all about the My Acrylix Spritz and Scrubber. OK so this really two things LOL.




What I love about these is that they fit so nicely in my My Acrylix Organizer when I go to a crop. Do you know what else fits in there? My Acrylix Stamp Sets, Exclusive Inks and so many of my Accessories

I hope you enjoy the video and remember that this month will have a Mystery Hostess who will earn Hostess Rewards when the Online Gathering reaches $150 or more. So come and join us. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.