Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

What makes me happy for Valentine's Day? Let's see if you can guess

Greeting all....

It is Sue B here to share my card for this month's theme over at Crafty Card Gallery. We had a choice of Wine, chocolates, cookies or something sweet. Well of course I picked my favorite- Chocolate Covered Strawberries. These are one of the items that make me VERY happy. Not sure why I love them but I surely do. So my card today has this yummy representation of this Valentine's Day treat. Here it is:




For this card, I used a card sketch from my Originals Card Confidence Program spiral bound book (page 18), retired CTMH paper and Stamp of the Month stamp set (A Chocolate Affair), Chocolate, Ruby, Pear and Cocoa Exclusive Ink Pads, Liquid Glass, Black Liquid pearl and White pearl paint. I ended up stamping the berries in ChocolateRuby and Pear and then fussy cutting around them. I sponged the edges of the paper with the Cocoa. The card measures 6" x 6" so I will have to buy/make some envelopes. I look forward to using this book (there are others as well) and making more layered cards. 

Well it is time for me to scoot and go get more creative. Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.