Followers

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love, Love, Love.....

Greetings all:

Since this month's Online Gathering theme is Love-a-palooza, I decided that I would share some of the things that I love from Close to My Heart. Today I bring you a video from the newest member of the Cricut Collections: Artfully Sent.


All of the Cricut Collections give you so much for your money. This collection includes:

1 – Cartridge (700 images: Cards and Font)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
1 – 12" × 12" White Daisy Cardstock Pack
Recommended blocks for included stamp sets: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 3" × 3" (Y1006), 2" × 3½" (Y1009).

I am never disappointed with the Cricut Collections and I own them all! Enjoy the video and remember that this month will have a Mystery Hostess who will earn Hostess Rewards when the Online Gathering reaches $150 or more. So come and join us. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.