Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Miscellaneous Musings... things I have learned from Close to My Heart

Good evening all:

I had such an interesting day today. How about you? I hope it was a good one nonetheless. My musings today started with the laundry. While taking out the first load to fold, I noticed that my Silver Geometric Washi tape was sitting at the bottom of the dryer!! So that got me thinking about these things:

- Even though we may get tumbled around in the dryer of life, we can still come through looking pretty good and still able to do what we were meant to do

- In regards to the Stamp of the Month, nothing lasts forever. If we wait too long to grab something good, we will miss out

- In regards to my Organization spell this weekend, when you get things in order you never know what treasures you will find

- Color makes me happy. Whether it is sunshine, the white of the snow or my Exclusive Ink Stamp Pads color brings me joy

- Life is all about the memories we make. And with the Album's and Accessories, my children can relive the highlights of our (and their) lives

Thanks for sharing in my musings today. Now I am off to play with my new Close to My Heart goodies I just unpacked. Don't forget that you have a chance to be our Online Mystery Hostess this month when you place an order. Come join the fun and bring a friend. You can read more about the benefits HERE. Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.