Susan here from Susana's Scrappin' Corner and I am so happy to be sharing my Birthday card for this month's Crafty Card Gallery's challenge. March is a wonderful month for birthday's. My eldest son is the 13th and my dear friend celebrates the 20th. In their honor, I made this card:
- CTMH Cricut Collection Art Philosophy cartridge and stamp set (cupcake, star and sentiment) and Cricut Collection Artbooking (sentiment cut out)
- Retired Creative Memories Holiday Frames and Tags (Scalloped Edge)
- Flashback Dizzy Dots paper
- Sakura Metallic gel pens (blue and pink)
- Stella Wink Clear Glitter marker
Thanks so much for joining me today for the challenge. Wishing you all a great day. Until next time.....