Followers

Monday, March 24, 2014

Isn't She Lovely.....

Happy Monday all!

I decided to pull out my newest Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go-Ariana. Let me tell you about these Workshops. You get so much in this kit you can do one double page layout, a single page layout and then some cards as well. I have never been disappointed with any of the Scrapbooking Workshop on the Go's. When I first saw this WOTG, I fell in love. It was so pretty and I saw great potential with the stamp set that came with it. The embellishments are just darling too. Here is the two page layout that I made:

I will be placing pics on this of our first visit with our newest grandchild, Adelina. 

In this Workshop you get:

Ariana Paper Packet
My Acrylix™ Ariana Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
4 White Daisy Cardstock Sheets
Ariana Assortment
Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles
Instructional Brochure 

Featured Colors are: Ariana Coral, Ariana Green, Ariana Grey, Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim, White Daisy

Follow the included step-by-step instructions to create the two-page layout featured in the workshop guide. The layout pattern is a Jeanette Lynton original created exclusively for this workshop. Then use your remaining materials and online tips to create an additional layout, shown in the guide.

Some basic tools you may already have, such as inks, stamp blocks, or how-to books, are needed to complete these projects.

Additional products I used are:

Exclusive Inks! Stamp Pads: Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Outdoor Denim, Whisper and Olive

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.