Followers

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Where do you Bling?

Good day all!

I am packing for a weekend crop and looked at all my bling. Holy smokes, I need to get this better organized. Well, Close to My Heart has now solved my problem! And here it is:

12" X 12" My Legacy™ Work-In-Progress Album
Item Number: Z1348

This specially-sized 3-ring binder holds your scrapbook pages in our 12" x 12" Memory Protectors™ while you plan and assemble your finished albums. Includes a coordinating protective case. (Memory Protectors™ not included.)
This album serves two purposes. If you are working on a lot of pages and are not ready to put them in your actual books (like me who scrapbooks out of chronological order), you can put your pages in some 12 x 12 page protectors.

In regards to all the bling I have, I will be taking the 12" X 12" My Legacy™ Work-In-Progress Album and add in the 12" x 12" Memory Protectors™ Design 312" x 12" Memory Protectors™ Design 4 and 12" x 12" Memory Protectors™ Design 5 (pictured below) and add my bling in the various pockets.  
Then I can just slip it into the coordinating protective case and place it on the shelf to pull out as needed. I hope that you  found this tip handy and get your bling or scrapbook pages organized. If you have any questions, you can email me HERE. You can start shopping HERE. Well, off I go to finish packing. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.