Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

CCG Blogaversary Challenge - Day One

Good morning:

Here is another wonderful challenge from Crafty Card Gallery. We were given various cuts and colors of vinyl. The requirement was to make one card and one project. Well, I made my first project for a very special person to me; my sister in my heart, Julie. She bought these glass canisters at Target and asked if I could decorate them for her. She loves lighthouses so I went with a nautical theme. Out came the Cameo Silhouette and and some great files. Here is the results:








I learned the hard way that you need transfer tape for vinyl as these are not perfect. For my first attempt I am happy with them and Julie loved them. Please come back tomorrow to see my next project with the vinyl. Now I send you on to . Until next time.....

1 comment:

  1. Good job...FYI on the black, yellow & silver design you have...you can take a pin & poke a tiny hole in your vinyl to smooth out the bubbles...

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.