Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It...

Holy mackeral! What a red letter day for me. As many of my followers may know, I have participated in many blog hops and sketch challenges with Jennifer of Craft Card Gallery. She had decided to have her very own design team and I applied with an article I had written and the cards made for it. Well I am happy to say that I have been chosen to be part of her Inaugural Design Team!!! I am honored to be a part of it as Jennifer has inspired and challenged me over the years. She also encouraged me to use the Cameo Silhouette. So in honor of this very talented woman, I made this card:


Sorry for the not so good picture but I was so happy I cut it out right on the first try that I had to take a pic right away! The cut file is from the Silhouette Online Store and I cannot wait to try some other cuts too. Look for more posts using this amazing little machine. Of course I still have my Cricut for some things too. Well, off to la la land. Until next time.....

4 comments:

  1. Aww!! Congrats Susana on your dt position. Can't wait to see more!

    Catarina aka docerela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! So happy for you my friend!! Can't wait to see what else you make. Congrats to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Susan! you are so going to enjoy this machine, so many things to discover!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.