Followers

Monday, September 24, 2012

I'm So Excited and I Just Can't Hide It...

Holy mackeral! What a red letter day for me. As many of my followers may know, I have participated in many blog hops and sketch challenges with Jennifer of Craft Card Gallery. She had decided to have her very own design team and I applied with an article I had written and the cards made for it. Well I am happy to say that I have been chosen to be part of her Inaugural Design Team!!! I am honored to be a part of it as Jennifer has inspired and challenged me over the years. She also encouraged me to use the Cameo Silhouette. So in honor of this very talented woman, I made this card:


Sorry for the not so good picture but I was so happy I cut it out right on the first try that I had to take a pic right away! The cut file is from the Silhouette Online Store and I cannot wait to try some other cuts too. Look for more posts using this amazing little machine. Of course I still have my Cricut for some things too. Well, off to la la land. Until next time.....