Followers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Facebook Card Swap

Happy Sunday all!

After a good day with the hubs, I just had to share some cards I made for a card swap with my friend Jenn from Craft Card Gallery. I just love how she challenges us creatively and being a part of her monthly group. So when she suggested a card swap I was ALL IN! This month's theme was Halloween. So out came the Gypsy gal and I started creating. Since I have very few Halloween images I had to improvise. I had to make a total of 8 cards and made variations of these few. Here they are:



I just love double sided paper and I am sad I have no more Halloween cards to make . So I challenge you to go grab a piece of double sided paper and some embellishments and see what you come up with.

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.