Followers

Monday, September 17, 2012

Creating the Crafty Life Online Craft Fair





Good evening all :)

I am so happy to be participating in my first online craft fair over at Creating the Crafty Life. I was so amazed with the new Creative Memories catalog for Fall/Winter 2012 and the products that I am personally using that I had to share it. You can enter the craft fair HERE.

I would also be remiss if I did not share a cause that is near and dear to my heart. Creative Memories partners with the Make a Wish Foundation and this month is extra special. There are some amazing Make a Wish products  and if you Host a party not only will you get free products, but you’ll also help us support Make-A-Wish® in more ways than ever.

  1. Buy new Dream  products and we’ll make a donation of $1 or $2 for each product purchased.
  2. Purchase Wish Dollars through your Consultant – 100% of your donation will go toward sponsoring a wish for a child like Harper.
  3. When guests book parties of their own, trade in your free-product Host Rewards for a special Make-A-Wish® Booking Bonus Package.
  4. Your party will help us reach our goal of 15,000 parties! Once we reach 15,000 parties booked by September 30, Creative Memories will donate an additional $7,500 to Make-A-Wish to sponsor another wish.
What makes a party? All you need to do is get together with some friends or perhaps some sports parents and show them a catalog? Live in NJ or PA? I can come to you and we can do a 5-10-15 party. So why not help make a child's wish come true? To sweeten this offer I am offering a discount of $5.00 off every $50 order. You can email me your order and pay via check or Paypal. 

Thanks all for spending a little time with me and I hope you will consider making a difference in making a child's wish come true. (PS- I can also help you with your Christmas cards this year. See HERE for more information). Until next time.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.