Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Get them while you can....

NOTE: WHEN YOU PLACE A $50.00 ORDER AND GET A SANDY SPECIAL. $5.00 OFF EVERY $50.00 SPENT AND A SPECIAL THANK YOU GIFT.

Good afternoon all!

We are battening down the hatches in preparation of Sandy but I do not want my special friends to miss out on the opportunities that will be leaving soon. Creative Memories has a mini catalog that comes out every two months. We are going to be exiting the September/October period and entering the November/December catalog. The one thing you need to understand is that the products in the mini catalogs are LIMITED EDITION and once they are gone they're gone. I do not want you to miss out on the products that you really want by delaying. Some of the items from the September/October catalog that are MUST HAVES are the Rustic Fence and Pumpkin Chain cartridges (the Twinkle Chain border cartridge is already SOLD OUT). Another one to get while it last is the Sparkle Pocket Punch. You might have also have caught Nancy O'dell on TV talking about her newest book, "Here's to Fabulous You". This is a wonderful holiday gift for the special women in your life. 

For the November/December Catalog (which I can email to you), there are some extra special treats that I know I am going to be getting for myself as well. One is the EXCLUSIVE Cricut cartridge "Holiday Frames and Tags Cartridge". This is not just for the Winter Holidays. You can use it ALL YEAR LONG.The Limited Edition Zig Zag Diamond Border Maker Cartridge. The Border Maker System is my favorite tool and I do not miss one cartridge. The Be Merry and Joy Fast to Fabulous album has pre-printed pages so you just need to add your pics. Even if you are not normally a scrapbooker you can have a beautiful album to preserve your memories. And I cannot leave out the cardmakers either! The Nordic card set is for you. I wish I could show you all the pics but you will just need a mini catalog of your own. Feel free to email me HERE to receive one. I will also send you a holiday wish list so you can write down gifts for yourself and you can let me know who to contact. Think of me as your own personal elf.

Do you like free stuff? Well, gather a few friends together for a Christmas is Coming or Holiday Gifts workshop and you can earn the following Host Rewards (click the link). We have a blast and you can earn all the benefits.

I look forward to meeting your crafting needs. Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.