Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Thank goodness for my Cameo....

After fighting a migraine all day, I had to get some cards done. The challenge was to use the following Stampin' Up colors: Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade and Night of Navy. Well I received these Craftworks Candi paper dots from a friend at my last crop and new they would be perfect. They remind me of fancy gumballs! I love using my Silhouette Cameo to make several cards at one time. I decided to make this card as it brought me back to my childhood and the neighborhood candy store. The large jars of candy that were all colors of the rainbow. So here is my card:



I decided to use my silver metallic to add some accent to my jar. Don't they look yummy :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Sunday :) Until next time....

P.S. - I had two jars left over and decided to change the color scheme. My daughter is turning 18 tomorrow and I wanted to make a card for her. Here it is :)

I will write a sentiment on the jar and a message on the inside. 

1 comment:

Comments will appear after approval.