Followers

Monday, October 29, 2012

A Hobby Lobby Adventure...

Good morning all:

I had such a successful Hobby Lobby adventure with my friend Deneen on Saturday to prepare for the nasty weather to follow. I have had a wonderful 2 days of craftiness thanks to Sandy. I managed to get 3 New Years cards, 4 Thanksgiving cards, a Design Team project (to be posted on a later date) and a card inspired by my DT project. I cannot believe I had such a productive weekend. Here are the fruits of my labor:

 My Cameo got quite a workout with these cards. This little fellow is just too cute!
I have to say that I love this last one. The color contrast just made me smile. I am definitely going to be using this paper on other cards to come. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful week. Until next time...

3 comments:

  1. Although i love all you cards, i would have to say i am partial to the last one. i love it. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What adorable cards! I love the turkey. He is so cute. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set of cards! Love the polka dot paper! I have some blog candy come on over and enter! Carri~Abusybee

    Are you a walking dead fan?? OMG I am loving this season!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.