Followers

Monday, October 8, 2012

Look Ma what I made....

Well, a 3 day weekend has done me good! Actually, the Cameo Silhouette has done me good too. I have been a crafting maniac since Saturday. I have made some projects I cannot share yet (they are future blog posts), wrote a magazine article and crafted with my friend Deneen today (I love when we get together). Well today I broke out some tear animal patterns that I bought awhile ago. Thanks to my other FB friend Staci (aka Precious Memories Scrapbooking & More) for teaching me about these! I decided to do two versions. Here they are:

I think they make the cutest couple!!! They may re-appear on a card one of these days :) Thanks for stopping by and I hope that you have a craftingly good week! Until next time....



5 comments:

  1. OMG - I so love little penguins. And I just love your little fuzzy one. I want to hug him. so sweet!!!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I want a fuzzy one. Love them both. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking how cute penguins would be as a tear animal! Thanks so much for proving it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute!!! Had a great time spending the day with you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.