Followers

Friday, October 19, 2012

Crafty Card Gallery's Sketch Blog Hop

Welcome to the Sketch Blog Hop. Everyone has had so much fun doing these it's turned into a regular event!
The purpose of this hop is to show how all of these talented bloggers can take the same sketch and come up with totally different cards. If you've never used a card sketch before, give it a try! You should have come from: INSERT BLOG HERE, if you didn't be sure to go back to the start at www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com. Be sure to check out all of the fabulous cards at the different stops!

Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com/







And here is card I made with the tree sketch. I used my Cameo Silhouette, my Cuttlebug and lots of scrap paper.



I just love participating in these hops with the Crafty Card Gallery folks. Please make sure that you make your next stop Rachelle. Until next time....

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card. I love the owl and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the owl and the ornaments! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa owl... too cute! Thanks for being part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.