Followers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I love my Scrapping friends.....

"It's friendship, friendship, Just a perfect blendship....."



Ok, I just indulged in one of my secret pleasures... the broadway musical! Any musical will do thanks. When I was younger, I could bet out the songs from Sound of Music, West Side Story, My Fair Lady, etc in the confines of my bedroom. I wish I had the confidence back then to pursue it but, alas, it was not meant to be! Maybe one day who knows. But on a serious note, I do have the best scrappin' friends around. We got together yesterday (after a long day) and talked an scrapped. Truth be told, we did more talking than scrapping but these ladies are good for my soul.  


I am running out of pictures to scrap so I decided to work on a layout for our grandson's 2nd birthday party. He is such a cutie pie! Of course the L&M Storytellers folks came though again. I am tempted to try and take one of their digital classes at one of the Expos that they will be at. Here is Elijah's 2nd birthday layout. Grampa and Gramma love you buddy :)


 Well, off to get my next post ready for the Lordy, Lordy Look Who's 40 Blog Hop brought to you by Jenn of Carstock and Coffee. Hope to see you there! Until later.....

4 comments:

  1. When I get together with friends for crafty time, I very rarely get much done. It works better for me to craft alone. When friends are around, I would much rather visit. But, a lot of times we do share ideas for scrapping and that is good too.

    Love your LO. If the day ever comes that I run out of pictures to scrap, I think I will try to have it declared a national holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout! So bright and colorful! Fantastic Job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, a very fun layout. Thanks for sharing
    Trish
    krazykcrafters at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.