Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Think, Think, Think........


I was sitting here watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" with my hubby and boys (dear daughter did not join us) and decided to go through the list of blogs I follow. I noticed that there are a lot of blogs that are not updated recently. It got me thinking that I want to be more consistent with scrapping and posting. Sometimes life gets in the way but I am going to make a concerted effort to take one night a week to make something. For now I will share my work in progress (since Dec that is).

In early December my hubby had gastric bypass. In a show of moral support, I decided it was time to get fit as well. I started at 235 lbs and hubby was 352. I am down 42 lbs and hubby is at almost 100. I wish I could  find some pics but I have none on here for now. 

We are so close to 200 followers that I would love to reach it before my next blog hope called "Lordy, Lordy Look Who's Forty". If we do then I think we may need to have an awesome giveaway. SO, if you want to win a sweet prize then refer your friends and help us grow our little group. I can promise it will be worth your effort. 

Until next time......

Sue