Followers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Think, Think, Think........


I was sitting here watching "The Nightmare Before Christmas" with my hubby and boys (dear daughter did not join us) and decided to go through the list of blogs I follow. I noticed that there are a lot of blogs that are not updated recently. It got me thinking that I want to be more consistent with scrapping and posting. Sometimes life gets in the way but I am going to make a concerted effort to take one night a week to make something. For now I will share my work in progress (since Dec that is).

In early December my hubby had gastric bypass. In a show of moral support, I decided it was time to get fit as well. I started at 235 lbs and hubby was 352. I am down 42 lbs and hubby is at almost 100. I wish I could  find some pics but I have none on here for now. 

We are so close to 200 followers that I would love to reach it before my next blog hope called "Lordy, Lordy Look Who's Forty". If we do then I think we may need to have an awesome giveaway. SO, if you want to win a sweet prize then refer your friends and help us grow our little group. I can promise it will be worth your effort. 

Until next time......

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss! That's amazing. It's so hard to do, as I'm sure you know. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW! Congratas on getting fit! Best of luck to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.