Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

Hop, Hop, Hopping along.....

I am not talking about a bunny . Well it has been a productive Good Friday! I got home from work at a reasonable hour to enjoy dinner with my hubby. After that he had a video transfer project so I headed to the my Cropping corner. I have two hops that I am participating in during the next week. I wish I could share my projects with you but they will have to wait. I wanted to share the details with you all. 


First up is the Royal Tea Bridal Shower Blog Hop. This one will run April 28th and 29th. I know that the world is waiting for the nuptials across the pond and this is a fun way to celebrate. I am so happy to participate in this hop with many talented bloggers. The first stop will be CardMonkey's Paper Jungle and she has an amazing blog!
The next hop will run from 4/25-5/2. It is the Lordy, Lordy Look Who's 40 blog hop. I am planning on participating all the days as I have been in this category (that is the 40 group) for awhile. 40 is the new 30 I say . Your first stop will be Cardstock and Coffee. Not only you can you find some great cards and some wonderful recipes too!
So hop on over and have fun with us. Of course there will be blog candy too. Tomorrow I will have some things to share as we will be having our monthly card making group. Until next time......

Happy Scrappin'

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.