Followers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter from our home to yours.....

Happy Resurrection Day to all those believers. It has been a wonderful weekend for sure. I wanted to share a quick card I made at our monthly group on Sat and two funny pics of my oldest's first easter egg hunt. Yes he is 21 but never participated in one. If you all don't know we are a blended family. He found the golden egg with $5 in it and gave it to his younger siblings so they could get something at the store for themselves. I am so blessed with a wonderful family. Here are the pics first:

This card was a simple one but I got to play with one of my favorite tools - the CRIMPER :) All papers are Stampin' Up:
Remember to come back tomorrow for the start of the "Lordy, Lordy Look Who's 40" blog hop. Until next time.....

Happy Scrappin'
Sue

1 comment:

  1. I hope he had lots of fun! I LOVED egg hunts when I was a kid (and still do!) Now we just have to convince the Easter Bunny to leave him an Easter Basket full of goodies....

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.