Followers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royal Tea Bridal Shower Blog Hop - Day 1

Her Royal Highness, Card Monkey, requests your presence for the Royal Tea Bridal Shower Blog Hop. We have a fantastic group of bloggers participating so you don't want to miss it. Since we did not receive our invitation for William and Kate's nuptials, let's have our own soiree. Thank you to Ellen for bringing us together for this historical occasion. 


Here is the lineup just in case you find yourself detoured:




I had such an amazing time creating a project for this hop that I actually made 2! Who doesn't like a party and I love tea. So I made sure I combined both for these for my projects. 


The teapot is a cut file for my Pazzles machine. I shadowed it with black to help it stand out. The stamp is from Stampin Up as are the pearls and ribbon. The ribbon was actually folded using double sided sticky tape. Doesn't this make you feel like you could have tea with the Queen Mother. Now where's my crumpets? ;)

This next project is elegant enough to give to William and Kate. It actually was made in mind for a co-worker that is getting married this year. The sentiment and flourish were both cut on the Pazzles and the hearts were cut and embossed with my Sizzix die and my Cuttlebug. The silver hearts were heat embossed with Stampin Up embossing powder and I used my wheel for the first time. The bling on the flourish is more glitter glass. The card base is one of the Creative Memories card I bought in the pack. 

 

We cannot have a bridal shower without presents! I know I will be offering one for my faithful followers. You will have the chance to win a gift card from AC Moore or Michaels. I do not believe that they are international so unfortunately this will have to be open to US residents. There are only two criteria to win:

1. Be a follower of our blog
2. Leave a comment under this post


The winner will be picked by Random.org on Tues, May 3rd. 

Until next time.....