Followers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Forward Blog Hop Day 3

Welcome to the Spring Forward Blog Hop, jointly hosted by Celeste at Touched by a Butterfly and Lora at Notes from the Scrapbooklady - Thanks for stopping in to see the great spring themed projects designed by all the talented participants. 

This blog hop will offer one lucky blog hopper a TWO PART blog candy.  Celeste and Lora have both put together prize packages and will each mail their prize package to the ONE LUCKY WINNER!  The rules are pretty simple - visit each participating blog and leave a comment - a winner will be chosen from among all posts left at Notes from the Scrapbooklady blog and then we will verify that the winner has visited and commented on each blog.  The winner will be posted at both Notes from the Scrapbooklady and Touched by a Butterfly and will have one week to contact Lora or Celeste with a mailing address for their prize packages.

Some of the participants may also be offering their own individual blog candy  - please note their terms and conditions.

I cannot tell you how sad I am to see this blog hop come to an end. I have had lots of fun sharing these projects with you. For my last project I decided on an Easter card. This started as a simple idea but evolved into something more detailed. Here it is:

Do you remember that I told you that I have trouble with layers? Well this one was no exception. I cut the rabbit from the Create a Critter Cartridge. The grass was from Plantin Schoolbook. The stamped basket was a blog hop win and I colored it with Stampin Up blender pens and markers. I used glossy accents for the ears, cheeks and nose. The nose gave me fits as it was supposed to be pink. Well, the paper ripped and I decided to make it all black. Then I hated the eyes and decided he needed googly eyes. The paper was something in my stash for ages. The other paper is Creative Memories paper. I think is is a real cutie!

And now what you have been waiting for... BLOG CANDY! There will be blog candy for each day of the hop. The winner will be picked by my friend Randy; Random.org that is. There are two criteria to win this blog candy:

1. Be a follower of this blog
2. Leave a comment under this post

The blog candy will be an L&M Storytellers pack

How much easier can it be? Winners of all the blog candy will be picked the evening of Monday, April 14th. Now onto your next stop... Amy Jo at http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/. Should you get lost along the way, here is the list of all stops:

12.Amy Jo at http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com/ <---- NEXT STOP
13. Yolie At http://www.justyolie.com/

Enjoy the hop! Until next time.....

Sue

16 comments:

  1. Awww girl you've out done yourself a new project was done for everyday.... Kudos to you for all of your hard work.... your bunny is adorable.

    TFS and for visiting my blog I appreciate it!!!

    Michelle
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bunny card is adorable, love the use of the googly eyes on him, fabulous job!!
    Cindy
    miller896042 at bellsouth dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little bunnies googly eyes. Nice job.

    Happy Blogging,
    Karen

    http://emptynestboutique.blogspot.com
    emptynestboutique at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love googly eyes, I have a stash of them, different colors some with eyelashes etc.. Love the card. TFS
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
    debbie_craine@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the googley eyes! The bunny is so cute, wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute little bunny card! Thanks for sharing!

    Lisa
    prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com
    lnorris21 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Easter card. Thanks for sharing.

    Mandy
    mjbaker at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute little bunny! Every time I see something made with the the Create a Critter cartridge, I am sure that is the next one I am going to buy.

    mariannebrinkley at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card I just love that bunny.
    http://ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable job, Sue!!! I absolutely love the little google eyes!!!!! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card. Love the google eyes!

    Blessings!
    RecipeScrapper at sbcglobal dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for doing this hop with me.
    Michelle

    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Makes me ready for Easter.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments will appear after approval.