Followers

Monday, March 14, 2011

Please pass the envelope........

All good things must come to an end :( I am sad that the Spring Forward Blog Hop is done but happy that I get to pick the winners of 3 days of prizes. The criteria was to be a follower and leave a specific comment  (except for day 3). So without further ado......


Day 1: Be a follower and share your favorite birthday memory
The winner is McVic (comment #28) who said:
"Really cute! I need some birthday ideas for a sweet 16- its not as ez as I thought! TFS! my fav birthday was this past year, I got a surprise party from my husband."


Day 2: Be a follower and share your favorite part of Spring
The winner is Lisa R (comment #10) who said:
"Love the journal. Spring reminds me of new beginnings. Also love the mild weather. Thanks"


Day 3: Be a follower and leave a comment:
The winner is CelesteB (comment #13) who said:
"What an adorable job, Sue!!! I absolutely love the little google eyes!!!!! TFS! :)"
Congratulations to all the winners! CelesteB and McVic, I need you to please send me your email to suenj99 at yahoo dot com. Lisa R, I will be sending you an email by tomorrow for your mailing address. Until next time......


SueB

3 comments:

Comments will appear after approval.