Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I am putting out an SAPB......

Good morning all! 


I know you are wondering what a SAPB is. Well It is a Scrappin' All Points Bulletin of course. I have had a wild two week visit from my Mom and have not had much free time to post. I am putting out this SAPB for McVic. I need you to contact me with your email address to suenj99 aPublish Postt yahoo dot com so I can get your prize in the mail.


Should I not hear from McVic by Sunday, March 27th at 11:59PM (yes I am stretching it to the last moment), then I will be drawing a new winner and that could be YOU! 


I do have another blog post or two up my sleeve for this weekend as last weekend I was blessed to craft with our niece Vanessa (the miracle baby), stamp with my monthly card group (wait till you see what we made) and make a gift for my dear sister-in-my heart to my other sister-in-my heart. So stand by as I now have to go do the dreaded food shopping now .


Happy Scrappin'


Sue B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will appear after approval.